Thursday, July 29, 2010

Worst Blogger... Evah...

ok, so maybe I'm being hard on myself. So this is where I tell you... I've been blogging in my head, at least:) The past two 1/2 weeks have been CRAZY... like screaming post shot baby, cat peeing on a desk full of important paperwork, I think I need a Dairy Queen Blizzard for dinner.. crazy.

So, my faithful following of about a dozen people.. I'm sorry. But do know that I am back on track... and will try to share with you the several dazzling, witty blog entries I've been working on.

I did do Tasty Kitchen this week... and it kind of sucked... so I'll post about that later. AND... I'll post about Harper's first injury and maybe the cat pee incident... but only after I've doused myself with antibacterial soap again and put some rum in my blizzard.

Talk to you soon:)

1 comment:

  1. haha I thought I was the only one that blogged in my head! :o)

    ReplyDelete